There is a drama adaptation of the series.
After binge-watching beauty videos online, a shy comic book fan masters the art of makeup and sees her social standing skyrocket as she becomes her school’s prettiest pretty girl overnight. But will her elite status be short-lived? How long can she keep her real self a secret? And what about that cute boy who knows her secret?
The protagonist of the series. A skilled makeup artist and, later, an Instagram influencer, with hopes of becoming a cosmetologist. She debuted at Saebom High School as the pretty girl, hiding her true face from the rest of the school. She is currently an Nstagram influencer and studies film at a local community college.
A son of a popular Korean actor who befriends Jugyeong after helping her study. Known for his intelligence, good looks, and cold personality. He is currently an undergraduate student at MIT studying engineering. He was Jugyeong Lim's first love interest and was best friends with Seojun Han in middle school and also graduated from Saebom High school.
A former idol trainee, who befriends Jugyeong through his younger sister. Currently works as a model to support his family. He is also Jugyeong Lim's boyfriend and was best friends with Suho Lee in middle school.
- Heegyeong Lim: Jugyeong's older sister and employee at ST Entertainment.
- Sua Kang: Jugyeong's best friend and an avid K-Pop fan.
- Gowoon Han: Close friend of Jugyeong and younger sister of Seojun, who's a talented singer.
- Sujin Kang: A known pretty girl in Jugyeong's high school who "befriends" Jugyeong.
- Seyeon Yoon: A former K-Pop idol and close friend of Seojun and Suho.
- Juyoung Lim: The younger brother of Jugyeong and Heegyeong.
- Jooheon Lee: A popular actor in Korea and Japan; Suho's father.
- Chaerin Ahn: A close friend of Jugyeong and Sua.
- Aiden Kim: A popular trainee at ST Entertainment.
- Woohyun Ji: Jugyeong's first boyfriend.
- Heeyeon Shin: An idol under ST Entertainment who knew Seojun as a trainee.